SHIPPING SCHEDULE AS AT 14 October 2019
ALL dates are estimated arrival dates at the various ports
|Borkum ISO: 9457153||Borkum||Borkum||Borkum||Borkum|
|Port of Call / Voyage No.||BK1905||BK1907||BK1908||BK1909|
|Close Off for LCL General Cargo / Food / Hazardous
|Close Off for all Full Containers of Food and Drink (shops only)
|Christmas Island – Southbound||no call. note 7 refers||no call. note 7 refers||no call. note 7 refers|
- The sailing dates are as accurate as possible at time of publication but are subject to variation due to weather and/or sea conditions and other factors. To minimize any inconvenience, as much notice as possible about changes to the schedule will be given.
- For Full Container Load (FCL) bookings, please contact Ernie Zentner – email@example.com or Philip Raston – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All goods shipped are subject to Zentner Shipping Pty Ltd “Standard Shipping Terms and Conditions” and those of the carriers Bill of Lading – copy available on request.
- Weight to Cubic Conversion of 600kg = 1.00m3 for container applies, reference “Section 4” of the “Standard Shipping Terms and Conditions”.
- It is the responsibility of the Consignee to insure any cargo for whatever reason is necessary during shipment of goods to/from the Islands.
- Please deliver cargo by the advertised Close Off Dates to allow time for the cargo to be packed and to meet wharf Cut Offs, any cargo delivered after the Close Off Dates may be held over for the following voyage. Note – there are two Cut Off dates depending on the type of cargo, please contact our office if you need further advice on Cut Off Dates.
- Southbound calls at Christmas Island are dependent on available cargo, vessel draught, weather conditions and port congestion.